04 Days / 03 Nights - Kandy
Day 01 (05th Oct. 2019) - Airport / Torrington Grounds / Negombo
- Arrival, welcome by a representative of Lanka Sportreizen and driven to the Torrington Ground for Medical check-up & Registration, where you will be briefed about the event and thereafter you will be issued with your respective number.
- Later in the day transfer to Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Negombo.
Day 02 (06th Oct. 2019) - Negombo / Torrington Grounds
- To be picked-up between 0430 and 0500 hrs from your respective hotels & to be transferred to the grounds for the start of the marathon.
- Overnight stay at Negombo.
Day 03 (07th Oct. 2019) - Negombo / Pinnawala / Kandy
- After breakfast leave for Kandy………….literally the "City on the Hills" so named as it was protected by the nature - water, rocks and jungles. The last capital of the Sri Lankan kings before falling to the British in 1815AD which is a World Heritage Site. The name Kandy conjures vision of splendour of magnificence. Many of the legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive. The centre of attraction is the golden roofed Temple of the Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha.The Kandy Lake built by the last King Sri Wickramarajasinghe in 1806 holds a prominent view of the City. It is a City for arts and crafts as well culture and history
- En-route visit Pinnawala... established in 1975 as an effort towards education and conservation by way of scientific captive breeding. The Elephant Orphanage located on the banks of the Maha Oya, established to give shelter to elephants who are displaced from their natural habitats due to various reasons such as environmental changes due to development projects, being abandoned by their parents when they fall into pits and ravines, etc. It is most interesting to visit Pinnawala at feeding time when the baby elephants are bottle fed their milk, or at bath time when the whole herd is walked down to the river for their baths.
- Leave for a City Tour including the Upper Lake Drive - a place where one could have a bird's eye view of the city below, the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha - by far the most important place of worship for Buddhists world over, a Gem Museum - to see how the valuable gems that you see on a shop shelf are turned out from a raw stone with the back ground history.
- Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 04 (08th Oct. 2019) - Kandy / Airport
- After breakfast transfer to Airport for departure
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis Sharing Double.
- Transport in an A/C Deluxe vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur/Guide.
- Any other local assistance or service that may be required
- Single Supplement - US$ 95/-
- Triple Reduction-US$ 15/-
- Marathon Entry Fee
- Additional meals
- Entrance Tickets
- Porter charges, tips or any other expense that does not included in the Itinerary.
- Optional activities
Marathon Entry Fee
- US$ 50/-Full Marathon (General / Veteran)
- US$ 25/-Half Marathon (General / Veteran)
- US$ 10/-10 km Fun Run
- S$ 05/-05 km Fun Run
- Elephant Orphanage - Rs. 2,500/-
- Temple of the Tooth Relic - Rs. 1,500/-
- Cultural Performance - Rs. 750/-
- We also provide suited Gest House Accommodation starting from US$ 30/-Per Person Per Night